Thursday, November 19, 2009

ONEGRACE!
no texts.
AT ALL.
except from angelia.

THE REST OF YOU !
start texting me uh,
im already a mess, dont make me more of a mess.

and ohoh,
michelle wrote wrong phone number(:
love, its 81475952.
and and, text me by sunday, 22 NOVEMBER.
typo by me):

erm, thats all. just remember to TEXT ME!
its not that hard yknow.
all you need to send me is:
date you want and what food you'll bring.
i wont limit what food you want. The more the better?
its up to you, but please bring food which everyone can eat.
example would be no pork?(meaning halal)
cause of the malay girls and uhm, yeah.
thats all i guess.

and oh yeah,
TEXT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
gosh.

and blogger sucks like crap now.
its so swrewed up.

OH. OMFG.
I JUST FIXED IT.
AHAHAHA.
IN YOUR FACE BLOGGER.
i so pwn.



-lynnURIE pwns.

No comments:

Post a Comment