Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BLOGGER IS GOING RETARDED.
yeah it is,
AND HERES THE UPDATE ON THE OUTING!



East Coast RisLow Park Anything/No response
12 10 17


• I’ll ignore the ones with no response, and use the information given to people who cared to reply.
• Therefore, East Coast will be the location.




-There is not at all one date that everyone is free. So, I picked the dates which had less than 4 people who weren’t able to go. PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING. And don’t blame me kay(:


AVAILABLE DATES


December: 6 8 10 24 26 27 29



Please send me your preferred date, and will collate it, AGAIN. And and, please be quick with the responses. As the earliest date(6 december) is nearing. So start texting me, NOW. For those who are not free on these dates, I hope you can come after or before your activities:D

This is a class gathering so I hope everyone tries their best to come and join in. Also, we have to start planning food items. It would be AWESOME if everyone could pitch in something. That way we’ll have MANY MANY food items.

One more thing, please do be responsible for your own being and whatever else cause LYNN IS NOT GOING TUH LOOK AFTER YOU, despite my level of awesomeness((:

WEEPEE.

ME. OH YEAH. Remember to text me.
I REPEAT.
REMEMBER TO TEXT LYNNURIE.
Me.

My number is 81475952.
Try to TEXT me all your responses by Sunday, 22 december.
If any questions, you can text or call me. Texting would be better cause… yeah, its just better for me uh.




Uhmm, I guess that’s it. If you cannot get hold of me, you could call:
Michelle-98435500
Serene-92356116
Sabrina – 82518512
Angelia – 98719234



Okiedokes.
Uhm,
Bye bye babes((:


-lynnURIE is awesome baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment